End of the Rainbow :There Lies the Portrait of My Love
出版社：Strategic Book Group
ISBN：9781612043203 ; 1612043208
In this captivating look at love, Hank, a businessman, meets Bonnie and is convinced he has found his soul mate. After a wonderful month together, the couple loses contact. Forty years later, Hank reunites with Bonnie at a party for his elderly aunt. They reminisce about their torrid love affair and resume the relationship. Concurrently, we follow Frank and DiJana, another couple, and witness Frank’s attempts to win DiJana over.
Ultimately, Hank and Bonnie’s relationship takes an abrupt turn when an event from the past comes into play, and Bonnie’s fate, and their love affair, hangs in the balance.
Henry Williamson lives and writes in Cincinnati, Ohio. He is the author of three books, The America Way, Confessions of a Lousy Parent, and The Best is Yet to Come. He is currently working on a series of books entitled Changing Times: It Happened on My Watch.
- PART ONE：Hallmark of Love(第12頁)
- Chapter One：The Party(第13頁)
- Chapter Two：The Love Theme(第17頁)
- Chapter Three：Heat of the Moment(第24頁)
- Chapter Four：How Do I Love Thee(第28頁)
- Chapter Five： First Time I Saw Your Face(第39頁)
- Chapter Six：Getting To Know You(第48頁)
- Chapter Seven：Getting To Know Them(第60頁)
- Chapter Eight：The Big Dinner(第75頁)
- Chapter Nine：The Anchor(第100頁)
- PART TWO：Destiny(第112頁)
- Chapter One：A Revolting Development(第113頁)
- Chapter Two：Change the Linen, It’s Time to Cuddle(第142頁)
- Chapter Three：Hidden Identity(第158頁)