Your Washington wills, trusts, & estates explained simply:important information you need to know for Washington residents
作者：by Linda C. Ashar
出版社：Atlantic Publishing Group, Inc.
ISBN：978-1-60138-816-2 ; 1-60138-816-0
Few people want to think about what would happen to their family if they become disabled or die; however, planning for these occurrences in advance will reduce potential stress on your family later in life. This new book will take the guesswork out of planning your estate and help you finally understand the complex processes.
The right plan can protect the value of your estate and spare your loved ones unnecessary hassles and legal conflicts. Your Washington Wills, Trusts, & Estates Explained Simply will help you glide through this complicated process. This new book has been adapted to offer Washington residents state-specific advice for estate planning.
Author Linda C. Ashar, attorney at law, has crafted an estate planning primer, allowing Washington residents to become more informed and more involved during the process. Your Washington Wills, Trusts, & Estates Explained Simply will provide all the information you need to choose, set up, and execute a will, trust, or estate. You will learn the legal terminology, including beneficiary, probate, trustor, trustee, assets, guardianship, and executor. You will also learn about trust agreements, trust property, settlement costs, life insurance, durable powers of attorney, marital deductions, gift splitting, survivorship deeds, gift tax issues, generation skipping transfer tax, tax deferred accounts, and advance directives.
- Table of Contents(第6頁)
- Introduction: Estate Planning: What Is It?(第7頁)
- Chapter 1: Getting Started(第8頁)
- Chapter 2: Estate Planning Basics(第9頁)
- Chapter 3: Components of an Effective Estate Plan(第10頁)
- Chapter 4: Taxes(第11頁)
- Chapter 5: Wills(第12頁)
- Chapter 6: Trusts(第13頁)
- Chapter 7: Insurance(第14頁)
- Chapter 8: Retirement Accounts(第15頁)
- Chapter 9: Setting Priorities(第16頁)
- Chapter 10: Choosing Who, What, How, When, and Why(第17頁)
- Chapter 11: Planning Your Estate: Last Will and Testament in Washington(第18頁)
- Chapter 12: Keeping it Current(第19頁)
- Appendix A: Estate-Planning Worksheet Samples(第21頁)
- Appendix B: Washington Death With Dignity Act — Form of Patient Request for Medication (RCW 70.245.220)(第22頁)
- Appendix C: Washington Probate Form — Death Notice to Creditors (RCW 11.40.020 and 11.40.030)(第23頁)
- Appendix D: Washington State Health Care Directive, Statutory Form (RCW 70.122.030)(第24頁)
- Appendix E: Glossary of Terms(第25頁)