controlling Liquor, Wine & Beverage Costs
作者：by Elizabeth Godsmark
出版社：Atlantic Publishing Group, Inc.
ISBN：978-1-60138-104-0 ; 1-60138-104-2
This new series of fifteen books - The Food Service Professional Guide TO Series from the editors of the Food Service Professional are the best and most comprehensive books for serious food service operators available today. These step-by-step guides on a specific management subject range from finding a great site for your new restaurant to how to train your wait staff and literally everything in between. They are easy and fast -to-read, easy to understand and will take the mystery out of the subject. The information is boiled down to the essence. They are filled to the brim with up to date and pertinent information. The books cover all the bases, providing clear explanations and helpful, specific information.
- Table of Contents(第5頁)
- Chapter 1: Budgeting & Forecasting(第7頁)
- Chapter 2: Costing, Margins & Cash Control(第8頁)
- Chapter 3: Purchasing(第9頁)
- Chapter 4: Inventory Control(第10頁)
- Chapter 5: Portion Control(第11頁)
- Chapter 6: Theft(第12頁)
- Chapter 7: Drink Selection(第13頁)
- Chapter 8: Staff Recruitment, Management & Training(第14頁)
- Chapter 9: Other Opportunities to Control Costs in the Beverage Industry(第15頁)